|Sergey_l1||Дата: Вторник, 07.01.2014, 19:20 | Сообщение # 1|
|An SA-MP client update (0.3x-R2) will soon be available to address some security issues. It is being released in this section temporarily for testing. |
SA-MP 0.3x-R2 client update
An exploitable vector exists in client portion of SA-MP's TextDraw system. A malicious server owner might be able to execute arbitrary code on the SA-MP client by sending a specially crafted string.
This is normally only a problem if you join untrustworthy servers. So far we haven't seen any servers using the exploit against their players. It's still highly recommended that everyone update to this new client once it is released.
- Fixes buffer overflow in client portion of the TextDraw system.
- Fixes the game's improper handling of '~' format codes in TextDraws.
- Fixes for mouse control being lost when going between SA-MP and the GTA:SA (Esc) menu.
- Fixes the server browser's improper handling of malformed data from the server.
This pre-release client is being made available to test the fixes to the mouse control. On many systems, the mouse control will be lost when you enter the GTA:SA menu, and mouse control over the game will also be lost when you return from the menu. Many people have solved this problem using the 'mousefix.asi' addon, although this should no longer be needed.
Please report if you experience any problems with the new update.
0.3x-R2 Client Pre-release 2:
- Fixes 'Range Check' error in server browser.
- Various TextDraw format code fixes.
Взято с оффициального форума SA-MP: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=485095